Yoga is offered many places. Understanding this, we strive to provide the best in a yoga experience and earn your loyalty:
- You arrive at an inviting, immaculate, and spacious studio in a convenient Yorba Station Center location.
- Our classes have creative energy, variety, and humor to keep you inspired in your practice.
- We are alignment-focused and your safety is our top priority! Our teachers are highly trained in anatomy, physiology, and in how to handle injuries and physical issues such as back pain.
- Our hand-selected professional teachers hold Yoga Alliance 200/500 level certifications.
- Each student, from the newest beginner to the most advanced, is individually mentored to advance to their personal best.
- We offer a wide variety of classes in a fusion of styles.
- Our fully-equipped studio (rope wall and highest quality props) reflects the inspirations of the skilled Iyengar master teachers with whom we have studied (Scott Hobbs, Eric Small & Kofi Busia).
- Convenient Yorba Station Center (corner of Imperial Highway and Yorba Linda Blvd.) features easy parking.
- YOGA SOL provides a friendly, welcoming environment where community naturally emerges.