To enhance everyone’s experience
Out of consideration to your fellow yoga practitioners, YOGA SOL asks that the following rules and etiquette be observed at all times:
- Please arrive on time for class. Our classes start and end on time to respect everyone’s schedules.
- Classes will be closed 10 minutes after the start time. Warm up is important to your personal safety and we want you to receive maximum benefits.
- All cell phones must be silenced in the practice room to avoid the disturbance of ringing or vibration. If you must be reachable while in class, set your phone on silent and place it by your mat so you can see if you are contacted. Please let your instructor know if you need to do this.
- Please remove your shoes before walking into the practice room. We practice in bare feet to create a stable, non-slip connection with our mats, and to respect cleanliness.
- Injuries or issues affecting your practice need to be shared with your instructor prior to class, so that he/she can recommend modifications to insure your safety.
- Please refrain from wearing perfumes and colognes out of respect for others.
- Please refrain from coming to class if you have a contagious illness. Rest well and we’ll see you soon.
- Please bring your own mat for the sake of personal hygiene. Please do not walk on someone else’s mat. If you are new or forgot your mat, see the desk for $2 rentals.
- If you must leave a class before it ends, please take an early Savasana (final relaxation pose), which will alert the instructor of your planned early exit. Please depart prior to—not during—the group’s Savasana.
- Relax, Focus, Challenge with mindful awareness…and enjoy! YOGA SOL appreciates your consideration