Healing and Wellness sessions are available.
Come see us for Ayurveda, Shamanic Healing, Reiki, Yoga Therapy, and more.
YOGA SOL is committed to establishing the highest quality yoga experience in a beautiful Yorba Linda studio setting. We offer a diverse array of yoga classes for the newest beginner to the seasoned practitioner.
Our dedicated and skilled instructors are committed to individually mentoring our students to fully experience the gifts of yoga: physical toning, flexibility, balance, body awareness, and mental clarity. We offer an upbeat, welcoming environment with a priority on safety and personal challenge. Each class is filled with creative energy, variety, and humor to keep you inspired in your practice.
It is our intention to create the best in a yoga community to support your individual practice and transformation.
Yorba Station Center
18302 Imperial Hwy
Yorba Linda, CA 92886
We are conveniently located in Yorba Station Center (corner of Imperial Highway and Yorba Linda Blvd, right behind Mimi’s Cafe) with plenty of free parking.
Why Yoga Sol?
Yoga is offered many places. Understanding this, we strive to provide the best in a yoga experience and earn your loyalty:
- You arrive at an inviting, immaculate, and spacious studio in a convenient Yorba Station Center location.
- Our classes have creative energy, variety, and humor to keep you inspired in your practice.
- We are alignment-focused and your safety is our top priority! Our teachers are highly trained in anatomy, physiology, and in how to handle injuries and physical issues such as back pain.
- Our hand-selected professional teachers hold Yoga Alliance 200/500 level certifications.
- Each student, from the newest beginner to the most advanced, is individually mentored to advance to their personal best.
- We offer a wide variety of classes in a fusion of styles.
- Our fully-equipped studio (rope wall and highest quality props) reflects the inspirations of the skilled Iyengar master teachers with whom we have studied (Scott Hobbs, Eric Small & Kofi Busia).
- Convenient Yorba Station Center (corner of Imperial Highway and Yorba Linda Blvd.) features easy parking.
- YOGA SOL provides a friendly, welcoming environment where community naturally emerges.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is an ancient art, science, and physical practice that is equally empowering in our modern life today. Yoga translates to “union” and is intended to unify body, mind, emotions, and spirit into harmonious health. This happens through the linking of breath with physical movement, ultimately leading to the overall benefits of more strength, flexibility, mental focus, and balance.
I go to church and I’m not a vegetarian. Will I feel comfortable at YOGA SOL?
Yes! Yoga is not a religion, but a practice. Yoga does not require that you be anything other than what and who you are. There is no deity and no prayer. YOGA SOL honors everyone’s individual religious beliefs and cultural backgrounds. At YOGA SOL, we strive to deliver all the benefits of yoga in an environment where our students will always feel comfortable. (And we like a tasty burger now and then, too!)
I’m not very flexible. Will I be able to do yoga?
Absolutely! Everyone comes to the practice with varying degrees of flexibility. Some are born naturally flexible and others have to work a little longer to attain their optimum flexibility. A regular yoga practice will definitely increase your flexibility. Flexibility is just one of the many benefits of yoga you will enjoy, regardless of whether or not you can touch your toes.
Is yoga safe for my “not so fit” body?
Yes, yoga is safe when practiced with awareness and focused alignment. At YOGA SOL, your personal safety is our highest priority. Our skilled teachers are highly trained in anatomy and physiology and instruct with a keen watchfulness to your knee, back, and shoulder safety. Poses are adapted to each individual student, often with the use of props.