Live the Life You Love and Love the Life You Live
Kundalini yoga is known as the Yoga of Awareness due to increased feelings of awakened consciousness for those who practice. It’s an ancient science that has been refined over thousands of years to help all people live to their highest potential. It blends many aspects into one practice (referred to as a Kriya). Kriyas include; asanas (postures), movement, pranayama (breathing exercises), bandhas (body locks), mantras (sound vibrations), mudras (hand positions), mental focus and meditation to do their work. It integrates the physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual aspects of our being. Kundalini Yoga is more than a system of exercises; it is a powerful tool for expanding our awareness and emphasizing the powerful untapped energy of the body, mind & spirit. We will learn to understand and embrace the power we have from within.
What will Kundalini Yoga and Meditation do for me?
- Strengthen and balance all parts of the body: nervous system, muscles, joints, glands, immune system, and circulation.
- Works on the mind to increase your mental clarity, and gives you a deep inner calm and balance.
- Increases your ability to handle stress.
- Increases the flow of your natural energy and improves your vitality.
- Strengthens your connection to your spiritual self.
Yoga Therapy with tina has helped me to become aware of my body and habits and take charge of my life and my health. I am stronger and my pain has been significantly reduced in a short period of time. I will definitely keep moving forward with her recommendations.
– Anita S.
Up Coming Events
Celebrating Yoga Sol’s 10 Year Anniversary
FREE 10:30 – 3:00
November 12, 2022