Live the Life You Love and Love the Life You Live
Yoga is a complete science of life. It originated in India about 5,000-6,000 years ago. Yoga is a journey of self-exploration, which encompasses the body, mind and spirit. Anyone with the desire for a healthier like can practice yoga.
Yoga exercises the entire body. It stretches, tones, and opens up the muscles, joints, spine and skeletal system. It also works on the internal organs, glands and nervous system. Yogic breathing helps to control the mind, leaving you feeling relaxed, refreshed and calm.
When you practice yoga on a regular basis it is like servicing your car. You are providing yourself with general maintenance to ensure a proper running body as you do your vehicle to ensure it runs properly.
Anahata Yoga teaches the following 5 basic principles:
1. Proper diet- a balanced diet based on whole foods keeps the body light, supple and well nourished, giving high resistance to disease.
2. Proper exercise , postures and asanas- Stretches and tones muscles and ligaments, keeps the
spine and joints flexible and improves circulation.
3. Proper breathing – Pranayama – teaches you to recharge your body and control mental states.
4. Proper relaxation – teaches you to let go of all worries and fears allowing you to release tension in the muscles and conserve energy.
5. Positive thinking and meditation – helps you remove negative thoughts, and still the mind
removing internal chatter.
Benefits of Yoga
Flexibility of muscles and spine Stress
Strength of entire system Blood Pressure
Lung capacity Risk of Injury
Circulation Mental Chatter
Balance and Coordination Negativity
Peace of mind/Inner stillness Risk of Injury
Range of motion
Risk of Injury
Yoga Therapy with tina has helped me to become aware of my body and habits and take charge of my life and my health. I am stronger and my pain has been significantly reduced in a short period of time. I will definitely keep moving forward with her recommendations.
– Anita S.
Up Coming Events
Fundraiser for Wolf Mountain Sanctuary
DATE: Saturday September 23, 2023
TIME: 11AM – 4PM
LOCATION: Yoga Sol 18302 Imperial hwy, Yorba Linda, CA 92886
View More Details